Practice Values & Goals
Orthopaedic Surgical Consultant, P.C. is a comprehensive,
patient-oriented center of orthopaedic excellence.
We are dedicated to providing optimal
state-of-the-art treatment to patients of all
ages in a friendly, pleasant environment. Our
goal is to allow patients to resume their normal
activities as quickly and as pain-free as possible.
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Knee, Shoulder, Elbow, Ankle)
- Ligament and Tendon Repair / Reconstruction
- Rotator Cuff, Labrum, Biceps Surgery
- Meniscus, ACL Surgery
- Complex & Revision Shoulder & Knee Surgeries
- Cartilage Restoration
- Sports Medicine
- Fracture Care
- Arthritis Treatment
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Occupational Health / Work Injuries
Dr. L'Insalata specializes in sports medicine/arthroscopy, treatment of
shoulder and knee disorders, and joint reconstruction. Dr. L'Insalata
applies the principles of sports medicine developed via the treatment of
collegiate and professional athletes to the treatment of each of his
patients. This emphasizes the use of non-operative modalities including
proper rehabilitation and injury prevention, as well as minimally invasive
and arthroscopic surgery to allow patients to return to full, pain-free
activity as quickly and safely as possible.
Both our offices are equipped with handicapped accessible facilities and modern x-ray equipment. This allows us to treat most fractures right in our offices.
- Lutheran Medical Center (Brooklyn)
- Richmond University Medical Center (Staten Island)
- Staten Island University Hospital
- Hospital for Special Surgery (Manhattan)